Table of Contents
The gaming headset comes with superior sound production, crispier, and clearer sound. The headsets have the added advantage of delivering these sounds directly to your ear. It delivers unique gaming sounds like gunfire, footsteps, explosions, and more. It eliminates space and direction distortion letting you feel the full power of the speakers. So, let us compare the Logitech g933 vs SteelSeries Arctic 7, and choose which is better.
The Logitech g933 delivers a seamless personalized gaming experience with swappable backlit custom tags, customizable RGB lighting, and 3 programmable G-keys for complex game command. The Steelseries Arctis 7 is a great wireless gaming headset with a certified ClearCast bidirectional microphone. It offers 24 hours battery life which stays longer during gaming sessions.
So, let us discuss the similarities between the Logitech g933 and the Steelseries Arctis 7.
The Logitech g933 and the Steelseries Arctis 7 come with a noise cancellation microphone that delivers loud and clear sound without distraction from background noise. The microphone can be adjusted to pick up only your voice so your game partner can hear you loud and clear.
The Logitech g933 and the Steelseries Arctis 7 headset come with earcups that are soft and convenient to use. They have stereo speakers that deliver sound from independent channels. The devices come with a detachable cable for efficient connection. The cables are also tangle-free. Both headsets are light-weighted and compact to use. They deliver optimal bass and loudness levels, and they have a straight plug for easy connection.
Both headsets have 40 mm audio drivers and a passive noise reduction to reduce the background noise and avoid sound leakage. Both devices have an impedance of 32 ohms and a great sound pressure level. They come with an active noise cancellation that allows you to listen to lower volume levels and a minimum and maximum frequency of 20 Hz to 20 kHz respectively.
The Logitech g933 and the Steelseries Arctis 7 come with a control panel on the headset so you easily operate the device without issues. They have an option to control the play and volume.
They have a standard 3.5 mm male connector that is suitable for use with all Game consoles, MP3 players, and Computers. Both devices also come with a wireless feature for effective connection.
The Logitech g933 and the Steelseries Arctis 7 both have a rechargeable battery for easy operation. The headsets also come with a battery indicator that shows when the devices have a low battery.
Steelseries arctic 7
|Controls||On-headset control||On-headset control|
|Impedance||32 ohms||32 ohms|
|Connection||Wired and Wireless||Wired and Wireless|
|Sound Technology||7.1 Dolby or DTS 7.1 sound||DTS sound; X v2.0 surround sound|
|Cord length||1.5 meters||3.5 meters|
|Headphone Driver||40 mm||40 mm|
|Compatible Platform(s)||MP3 players, Game consoles, and Computers.||MP3 players, Game consoles, and Computers.|
The differences between both gaming headsets are discussed below.
- Logitech g933: The Logitech g933 comes with a dimension of (7.16 (H) x 3.21 (W) x 6.77 (D)) inches and weighs 1.8 pounds. The cable length of this device is 1.5m.
- Steelseries Arctis 7: It comes with a dimension of (7.76 (H) x 3.58 (W) x 6.89 (D)) inches and a weight of 0.8 pounds. It comes with a cable length of 3.5 m.
- Logitech g933: This gaming headset offers a cinematic sound with advanced audio drivers such as 7.1 Dolby or DTS 7.1 sound. It comes with multiple sources of audio mixing that allows you to plug three devices such as 1 USB and 2 analogs to answer calls and play music while gaming.
- Logitech Steelseries arctis 7: It comes with the next generation DTS sound which is the X v2.0 surround sound.
- Logitech g933: The Logitech g933 battery takes 3.5 hours for a full charge. The battery life stays for 12 hours with no lighting and 8 hours with default lighting.
- Steelseries arctis 7: This headset comes with a 24 hours battery life.
- Logitech g933: It comes with a lag-free 2.4GHz wireless mode. It has a wireless range of 15 meters.
- Steelseries arctis 7: This headset comes with a 2.4GHz lossless wireless mode. It has a wireless range of 12 meters.
- Logitech g933: It comes with a microphone frequency of 100Hz to 20,000Hz.
- Steelseries arctis 7: It comes with a microphone frequency of 100Hz to 6,500Hz. This headset has a bidirectional microphone pattern and -38db microphone sensitivity.
- Logitech g933: The headset has an RGB lighting system.
- Steelseries arctis 7: This headset doesn’t have RGB lighting.
- Logitech g933: The Logitech g933 has a 2-year limited warranty.
- Steelseries arctis 7: The Steelseries arctis 7 comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Pros and Cons
Before our final verdict, we will go over a few pros and cons of the Logitech g933 and the Steelseries arctis 7.