The gaming headset comes with stereo surround sound that brings alive your gaming experience. It comes with dual speakers on the headset to create an enjoyable experience. The gaming headset blocks external noise from interfering while gaming. It has an earcup to create a seal around your ear to keep outside noise from coming into your ear. Most gaming headsets have a microphone to deliver improve communication. So, let’s compare the Logitech g933 vs g533, and choose which the better is.
The Logitech g933 is a unique 7.1 DTS Headphone with an X surround sound feature. It can work on most of your devices like PS4, PS3, TV, Xbox, and PC. The headset comes with customizable RGB lighting and swappable backlit custom. The Logitech g533 is a pro-grade gaming headset. It comes with a 15-hour rechargeable battery life and a durable and lightweight design.
Logitech g933 vs g533 – Similarities
So, let us discuss the similarities between the Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533.
The Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533 headset come with soft ear cups and a convenient design. They have 7.1 DTS stereo speakers that deliver quality sound. The devices come with 7.1 channel virtual surround sound that helps you detect your enemies and incoming threats around you when gaming. Both headsets are light-weighted, durable, compact, and comfortable to use for long gaming sessions. They offer optimal bass and loudness levels, and they have a straight plug for easy connection. Both devices offer a 15-meter wireless range.
Both headsets have 40 mm audio drivers and a passive noise reduction to reduce the background noise and avoid sound leakage. Both devices have an impedance of 32 ohms and an active noise cancellation that allows you to listen to lower volume levels. They have a minimum and maximum frequency of 20 Hz to 20 kHz respectively.
The Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533 both have a rechargeable battery for easy operation.
The Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533 come with a Cardioid (Unidirectional) microphone and noise cancellation. The noise cancellation offers loud and clear sound without distraction from background noise. The microphone can be adjusted to pick up only your voice so your game partner can hear you loud and clear.
The Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533 come with a control panel on the headset for easy operation.
Both devices have a 2-year limited hardware warranty.
Side by Side Comparison
|Controls||On-headset controls||On-headset controls|
|Impedance||32 ohms||32 ohms|
|Connection||Wireless and 3.5 mm audio cable||Wireless|
|Sound Technology||Dolby and DTS 7.1 surround sound||Dolby and DTS 7.1 surround sound|
|Cord length||1.5 meters||None|
|Headphone Driver||40 mm||40 mm|
|Compatible Platform(s)||MP3 players, Game consoles, and Computers.||MP3 players, Game consoles, and Computers.|
Differences Between Logitech g933 vs g533
The differences between both gaming headsets are discussed below.
- Logitech g933: This headset comes with both wired and wireless connections. The wireless connection is a lag-free 2.4GHz wireless model. It has a 3.5 mm connection cable for wired connectivity.
- Logitech g533: It comes with only a wireless connection.
Read next – Logitech g933 vs SteelSeries Arctic 7: Which Gaming Headsets are Better?
- Logitech g933: The Logitech g933 comes with a dimension of (7.16 (H) x 3.21 (D) x 6.77 (W)) inches and weighs 1.8 pounds. The cable length of this device is 1.5m and RGB customization.
- Logitech g533: This Logitech g533 has a dimension of (7.75 (H) x 3.34 (D) x 7.44 (W)) inches and weighs 0.77 pounds.
- Logitech g933: The Logitech g933 battery takes 3.5 hours for a full charge. The battery life stays for 12 hours with no lighting and 8 hours with default lighting.
- The Logitech g533: This headset comes with a 15 hours battery life.
Pros and Cons
Before our final verdict, we will go over a few pros and cons of the Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533.
- It comes with high-quality sound.
- It comes with multiple source audio mixing.
- The headset has a soft pad and good noise cancellation.
- The headset doesn’t support long hour’s battery usage.
- It delivers amazing sound quality.
- The headset has a DTS 7.1 Surround.
- It has a lightweight and long-lasting battery.
- It gaming headset doesn’t have RGB lighting.
The Final Verdict
The Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533 come with 7.1 DTS stereo speakers and a soft mesh ear cup that can be removed and cleaned. They offer great performance when gaming and they are comfortable to use. Both devices come with a microphone that is adjustable and easy to use. They are lightweight and compact. The Logitech g933 and the Logitech g533 have a great frequency range.
After reviewing their features, we decided to choose Logitech g933 as the better option. The Logitech g933 comes with multiple connections and mix multiple audio sources. It is ideal for all your MP3 players, game consoles, and computer systems. This headset is light-weighted and comfortable to use. The Logitech g933 comes with a good frequency range and button controls.